New Ish Who Dis?
Color is golden yellow, and it’s a tad hazy but not too murky or cloudy. Thick, white, foamy head, with an aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with tropical fruit dominating the palate. Lots of oats that create a soft, creamy mouthfeel. There’s also a semi-sweet, lactose-like flavor. Very low bitterness. Our first from Local Craft Beer, and this is a nice NE-style double IPA from Tehachapi, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 33 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Supajuice. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Windows Up. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Praga Premium Pils. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity