New Ish Who Dis?
Color is golden yellow, and it’s a tad hazy but not too murky or cloudy. Thick, white, foamy head, with an aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with tropical fruit dominating the palate. Lots of oats that create a soft, creamy mouthfeel. There’s also a semi-sweet, lactose-like flavor. Very low bitterness. Our first from Local Craft Beer, and this is a nice NE-style double IPA from Tehachapi, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Charlatan. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity