New Ish Who Dis?
Color is golden yellow, and it’s a tad hazy but not too murky or cloudy. Thick, white, foamy head, with an aroma of both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hoppy and juicy, with tropical fruit dominating the palate. Lots of oats that create a soft, creamy mouthfeel. There’s also a semi-sweet, lactose-like flavor. Very low bitterness. Our first from Local Craft Beer, and this is a nice NE-style double IPA from Tehachapi, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 30 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Grandview Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Copperpop. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity