New Glory Farmhouse
French Saison from New Glory has a wheat beer aroma with some white wine and a touch of lemon. The color is a darker straw color with a lot of haziness and a thick white head. The mouthfeel is very light and dry with champaign-like carbonation. It finishes with a fair amount of the classic funky saison yeast, making it clear what style of beer you're drinking. But it doesn't go too far with it, balancing it out with a little bit of citrus.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Scattered Glow. 57 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity