New Glory Farmhouse
French Saison from New Glory has a wheat beer aroma with some white wine and a touch of lemon. The color is a darker straw color with a lot of haziness and a thick white head. The mouthfeel is very light and dry with champaign-like carbonation. It finishes with a fair amount of the classic funky saison yeast, making it clear what style of beer you're drinking. But it doesn't go too far with it, balancing it out with a little bit of citrus.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Saison Dupont. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity