New Glory Farmhouse
French Saison from New Glory has a wheat beer aroma with some white wine and a touch of lemon. The color is a darker straw color with a lot of haziness and a thick white head. The mouthfeel is very light and dry with champaign-like carbonation. It finishes with a fair amount of the classic funky saison yeast, making it clear what style of beer you're drinking. But it doesn't go too far with it, balancing it out with a little bit of citrus.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Beermonk added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 13 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 23 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity