New Glory Extra Pale Ale
Pours a clear, golden amber color with a bubbly white head. The aroma is hoppy and dank, especially for a Pale Ale. The taste is well balanced, with bready cracker-like malts and plenty of hops, with some noticeable citrus and pine notes. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth with a finish that is slightly dry and hoppy but not bitter. Definitely an “Extra Pale” ale as this has the flavor that you would find in an IPA but the easy-drinking and lighter body of a Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 31 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity