New Glory Extra Pale Ale
Pours a clear, golden amber color with a bubbly white head. The aroma is hoppy and dank, especially for a Pale Ale. The taste is well balanced, with bready cracker-like malts and plenty of hops, with some noticeable citrus and pine notes. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth with a finish that is slightly dry and hoppy but not bitter. Definitely an “Extra Pale” ale as this has the flavor that you would find in an IPA but the easy-drinking and lighter body of a Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity