New Belgium Accumulation
Accumulation is a well-rounded White IPA that you might find to be enjoyable throughout the year, not just in the winter. It's a soft golden color with a fluffy white head. There's a wheaty hop aroma supported by a light wheat taste and a clean mouthfeel. Hoppier than most winter beers, it's hoppy but not too hoppy and overall is very well balanced. New Belgium has made a unique winter beer and a nice change of pace from the heavier winter warmers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 3 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Nova Vert. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity