New Belgium Accumulation
Accumulation is a well-rounded White IPA that you might find to be enjoyable throughout the year, not just in the winter. It's a soft golden color with a fluffy white head. There's a wheaty hop aroma supported by a light wheat taste and a clean mouthfeel. Hoppier than most winter beers, it's hoppy but not too hoppy and overall is very well balanced. New Belgium has made a unique winter beer and a nice change of pace from the heavier winter warmers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 14 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity