New Belgium Accumulation
Accumulation is a well-rounded White IPA that you might find to be enjoyable throughout the year, not just in the winter. It's a soft golden color with a fluffy white head. There's a wheaty hop aroma supported by a light wheat taste and a clean mouthfeel. Hoppier than most winter beers, it's hoppy but not too hoppy and overall is very well balanced. New Belgium has made a unique winter beer and a nice change of pace from the heavier winter warmers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity