New Belgium Accumulation
Accumulation is a well-rounded White IPA that you might find to be enjoyable throughout the year, not just in the winter. It’s a soft golden color with a fluffy white head. There’s a wheaty hop aroma supported by a light wheat taste and a clean mouthfeel. Hoppier than most winter beers, it’s hoppy but not too hoppy and overall is very well balanced. New Belgium has made a unique winter beer and a nice change of pace from the heavier winter warmers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 6 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil