New Belgium Accumulation
Accumulation is a well-rounded White IPA that you might find to be enjoyable throughout the year, not just in the winter. It's a soft golden color with a fluffy white head. There's a wheaty hop aroma supported by a light wheat taste and a clean mouthfeel. Hoppier than most winter beers, it's hoppy but not too hoppy and overall is very well balanced. New Belgium has made a unique winter beer and a nice change of pace from the heavier winter warmers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 14 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity