Neverending Haze IPA
Neverending Haze pours a bright golden yellow color with, not surprisingly, haze for days. Two fingers of white head tops off the upper 4 oz of the pint glass and slowly dissipates down over 10 minutes or so. Highly aromatic citrus notes dominate the nose with tons of grapefruit and pineapple. On the taste, the beer features a light bready malt base with a slight fruit sweetness with pineapple and peach flavors. The hops then come through with a light grapefruit bitterness that leaves a dry finish. In contrast to the traditionally juicy and sweet hazy IPAs, this is a decidedly Stone take on the style, allowing the hops to shine through unabashed. It's not particularly heavy, but has a full flavor that gives little indication the beer is only 4% ABV. With Hazy IPAs often clocking in at 7 or 8%, this one allows you to enjoy a few without overdoing it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Betty IPA. 13 minutes ago
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 38 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 3 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity