Never Say Die W.E. Coast Double IPA
Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a sizable foamy head. Strong aromatics, with lots of hops. Taste follows the nose, with bold hop flavors focused around stone fruit and melon. The peach and apricot are most noticeable, but we also get cantaloupe, mango, guava, and maybe even some resinous pine. Malts have an accelerating sweetness that seems to pick up with each sip. Medium to full body, with a sticky mouthfeel and light but smooth carbonation. The resin that we mentioned also increases, with a lingering finish that is dank, sticky, and juicy. Wow, this beer grows on you, and it leaves us wishing we had another one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity