Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake
Pours a murky, deep gold color with some hints of orange or pale amber. Two fingers of white, bubbly head and the aroma is dominated by the milk sugar and vanilla beans. The same goes with the taste, as a creamy, lactose-like vanilla bean richness takes center stage. To balance this out, there’s a liberal amount of hoppy, tropical fruit flavors that are ripe and sweet. Malts are soft and flaky, and support the creamy mouthfeel. On the back-end, we get an unmistakable “milkshake” feature with a creamy, juicy, lingering finish. Full bodied with light carbonation, and the 10% ABV doesn’t seem noticeable while you’re drinking this, but you’ll certainly feel it after a couple.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 9 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap