Color is clear and golden with a solid, one finger thick foamy head. Hoppy and dank aromatics with signs of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is delightful, with a hoppy, West Coast style profile with light malts and a pleasant bitterness. Flavors of mango, papaya, berry, and pine lead up to an accumulating grapefruit bite. Pale, grainy malts but there are hints of sugar-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and smooth, and the beer has a medium body where the 8.1% fits perfectly in line with the hop and malt balance. There are high expectations with a beer named "Never Better," and we'll give our stamp of approval, as this is one of the best hoppy beers we've had from Coronado.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 7 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 53 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity