Color is clear and golden with a solid, one finger thick foamy head. Hoppy and dank aromatics with signs of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is delightful, with a hoppy, West Coast style profile with light malts and a pleasant bitterness. Flavors of mango, papaya, berry, and pine lead up to an accumulating grapefruit bite. Pale, grainy malts but there are hints of sugar-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and smooth, and the beer has a medium body where the 8.1% fits perfectly in line with the hop and malt balance. There are high expectations with a beer named “Never Better,” and we’ll give our stamp of approval, as this is one of the best hoppy beers we’ve had from Coronado.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 17 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA