Color is clear and golden with a solid, one finger thick foamy head. Hoppy and dank aromatics with signs of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is delightful, with a hoppy, West Coast style profile with light malts and a pleasant bitterness. Flavors of mango, papaya, berry, and pine lead up to an accumulating grapefruit bite. Pale, grainy malts but there are hints of sugar-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and smooth, and the beer has a medium body where the 8.1% fits perfectly in line with the hop and malt balance. There are high expectations with a beer named “Never Better,” and we’ll give our stamp of approval, as this is one of the best hoppy beers we’ve had from Coronado.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 49 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil