Color is clear and golden with a solid, one finger thick foamy head. Hoppy and dank aromatics with signs of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is delightful, with a hoppy, West Coast style profile with light malts and a pleasant bitterness. Flavors of mango, papaya, berry, and pine lead up to an accumulating grapefruit bite. Pale, grainy malts but there are hints of sugar-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and smooth, and the beer has a medium body where the 8.1% fits perfectly in line with the hop and malt balance. There are high expectations with a beer named "Never Better," and we'll give our stamp of approval, as this is one of the best hoppy beers we've had from Coronado.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 37 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity