Color is clear and golden with a solid, one finger thick foamy head. Hoppy and dank aromatics with signs of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is delightful, with a hoppy, West Coast style profile with light malts and a pleasant bitterness. Flavors of mango, papaya, berry, and pine lead up to an accumulating grapefruit bite. Pale, grainy malts but there are hints of sugar-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and smooth, and the beer has a medium body where the 8.1% fits perfectly in line with the hop and malt balance. There are high expectations with a beer named “Never Better,” and we’ll give our stamp of approval, as this is one of the best hoppy beers we’ve had from Coronado.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 15 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity