Color is clear and golden with a solid, one finger thick foamy head. Hoppy and dank aromatics with signs of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is delightful, with a hoppy, West Coast style profile with light malts and a pleasant bitterness. Flavors of mango, papaya, berry, and pine lead up to an accumulating grapefruit bite. Pale, grainy malts but there are hints of sugar-like sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry and smooth, and the beer has a medium body where the 8.1% fits perfectly in line with the hop and malt balance. There are high expectations with a beer named "Never Better," and we'll give our stamp of approval, as this is one of the best hoppy beers we've had from Coronado.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 9 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity