The comet may have passed, but we’re still drinking this IPA because it’s that good. Color is golden straw and super cloudy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy, juicy, and light on the sweetness. We get ripe fruit like mango, papaya, and guava, with just a touch of tangerine and grapefruit. Medium body, with perfect carbonation. Smooth finish, with an acidic lime flavor that lingers. Overall a fantastic beer from Standard Brewing in Seattle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 47 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity