The comet may have passed, but we’re still drinking this IPA because it’s that good. Color is golden straw and super cloudy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy, juicy, and light on the sweetness. We get ripe fruit like mango, papaya, and guava, with just a touch of tangerine and grapefruit. Medium body, with perfect carbonation. Smooth finish, with an acidic lime flavor that lingers. Overall a fantastic beer from Standard Brewing in Seattle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap