Nectar IPA pours a very transparent, reddish, amber color with a thin head. The mouthfeel is a little astringent, and it's maltier than most IPAs, somewhat like an East Coast style. From a hop profile, there's some pine and resin, with an above average earthy bitterness. The finish is still bitter, but there are hints of caramel sweetness to smooth it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 28 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity