Nectar IPA pours a very transparent, reddish, amber color with a thin head. The mouthfeel is a little astringent, and it's maltier than most IPAs, somewhat like an East Coast style. From a hop profile, there's some pine and resin, with an above average earthy bitterness. The finish is still bitter, but there are hints of caramel sweetness to smooth it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity