Nectar IPA pours a very transparent, reddish, amber color with a thin head. The mouthfeel is a little astringent, and it's maltier than most IPAs, somewhat like an East Coast style. From a hop profile, there's some pine and resin, with an above average earthy bitterness. The finish is still bitter, but there are hints of caramel sweetness to smooth it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity