Nectar IPA pours a very transparent, reddish, amber color with a thin head. The mouthfeel is a little astringent, and it's maltier than most IPAs, somewhat like an East Coast style. From a hop profile, there's some pine and resin, with an above average earthy bitterness. The finish is still bitter, but there are hints of caramel sweetness to smooth it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 31 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity