Nectar IPA pours a very transparent, reddish, amber color with a thin head. The mouthfeel is a little astringent, and it's maltier than most IPAs, somewhat like an East Coast style. From a hop profile, there's some pine and resin, with an above average earthy bitterness. The finish is still bitter, but there are hints of caramel sweetness to smooth it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 25 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Apotheosis. 6 hours ago
- Ukrainia904 commented on beer Zywiec Porter 1881. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity