Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It’s a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we’d be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity