Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It's a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we'd be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity