Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It's a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we'd be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 22 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 42 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity