Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It’s a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we’d be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Stoutella. 10 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 39 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity