Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It’s a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we’d be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 15 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity