Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It’s a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we’d be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity