Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It's a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we'd be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity