Natural Liberty pours a very clear, golden straw color. Some carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. The head thins pretty quickly but leaves plenty of lacing. Very hoppy aroma that smells like a pale ale. On the taste, there is pilsner malt right off the bat, with a dry, bready, texture and a pleasant yeast presence. Then the hop flavors kick in, which are grassy and fruity, with citrus and light tropical fruit. No sweetness and no bitterness. It has a crisp, refreshing lager mouthfeel. It’s a hoppy lager but one that drinks like a pale ale. Lots of flavor for 5.4% and one that we’d be happy to drink again and again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 4 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 38 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity