Naja Imperial Red IPA
The Naja Imperial Red IPA pours a dark reddish mahogany color. Head is thick, tan, foamy, and leaves a ton of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma of sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is bold and a bit boozy, but not in a bad way. Notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and grassy or herbal hops. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. And the beer has a peppery kick, but it's not as bitter as we had feared. The 110 IBU is real, but there's plenty of sweet caramel malt to balance things out. Not a starter IPA, this is one for the true hop heads.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 51 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity