Naja Imperial Red IPA
The Naja Imperial Red IPA pours a dark reddish mahogany color. Head is thick, tan, foamy, and leaves a ton of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma of sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is bold and a bit boozy, but not in a bad way. Notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and grassy or herbal hops. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. And the beer has a peppery kick, but it's not as bitter as we had feared. The 110 IBU is real, but there's plenty of sweet caramel malt to balance things out. Not a starter IPA, this is one for the true hop heads.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 24 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity