Naja Imperial Red IPA
The Naja Imperial Red IPA pours a dark reddish mahogany color. Head is thick, tan, foamy, and leaves a ton of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma of sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is bold and a bit boozy, but not in a bad way. Notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and grassy or herbal hops. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. And the beer has a peppery kick, but it's not as bitter as we had feared. The 110 IBU is real, but there's plenty of sweet caramel malt to balance things out. Not a starter IPA, this is one for the true hop heads.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity