Naja Imperial Red IPA
The Naja Imperial Red IPA pours a dark reddish mahogany color. Head is thick, tan, foamy, and leaves a ton of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma of sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is bold and a bit boozy, but not in a bad way. Notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and grassy or herbal hops. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. And the beer has a peppery kick, but it's not as bitter as we had feared. The 110 IBU is real, but there's plenty of sweet caramel malt to balance things out. Not a starter IPA, this is one for the true hop heads.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 46 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity