Naja Imperial Red IPA
The Naja Imperial Red IPA pours a dark reddish mahogany color. Head is thick, tan, foamy, and leaves a ton of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma of sweet malt and resinous hops. Taste is bold and a bit boozy, but not in a bad way. Notes of tropical fruit, citrus, and grassy or herbal hops. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. And the beer has a peppery kick, but it's not as bitter as we had feared. The 110 IBU is real, but there's plenty of sweet caramel malt to balance things out. Not a starter IPA, this is one for the true hop heads.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity