My Bloody Valentine Ale
My Bloody Valentine pours a dark red, ruby color with a small but firm head. There's a lot of fruit flavors: strawberry, grapefruit, and even fruit punch. The hops are fruity and piney. But the caramel malt and dark chocolate are most noticeable. Malts are a little toasted and nutty, and all the tastes blend well together. This beer is unique, dark and delicious, so right for Valentine's Day... enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity