My Bloody Valentine Ale
My Bloody Valentine pours a dark red, ruby color with a small but firm head. There's a lot of fruit flavors: strawberry, grapefruit, and even fruit punch. The hops are fruity and piney. But the caramel malt and dark chocolate are most noticeable. Malts are a little toasted and nutty, and all the tastes blend well together. This beer is unique, dark and delicious, so right for Valentine's Day... enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 55 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity