My Bloody Valentine Ale
My Bloody Valentine pours a dark red, ruby color with a small but firm head. There's a lot of fruit flavors: strawberry, grapefruit, and even fruit punch. The hops are fruity and piney. But the caramel malt and dark chocolate are most noticeable. Malts are a little toasted and nutty, and all the tastes blend well together. This beer is unique, dark and delicious, so right for Valentine's Day... enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity