Murphy's Irish Stout
St. Patrick's Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we're still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There's an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it's only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you'll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 40 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity