Murk Man IPA
Color is golden amber, very murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Big aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is fruity and juicy, with hop flavors of stone fruit, melon, guava, and passion fruit. Bold malt profile as well, with an underlying sweetness but one that is not too boozy. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is creamy and chewy, and a smooth, hoppy finish. Definitely a sipper, as the 10.3% ABV will sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 57 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Meowsa!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity