Murk Man IPA
Color is golden amber, very murky, with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Big aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is fruity and juicy, with hop flavors of stone fruit, melon, guava, and passion fruit. Bold malt profile as well, with an underlying sweetness but one that is not too boozy. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is creamy and chewy, and a smooth, hoppy finish. Definitely a sipper, as the 10.3% ABV will sneak up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 49 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap