Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows pours a very dark color, completely black with just a bit of red highlights peeking through around the edges. It has a thick dark tan head and is very aromatic with hints of molasses, smoke, and coffee. The taste is similar to the smell with dark roasted malts, molasses, toffee, and some ancho chile chocolate heat in the aftertaste. Based on the appearance, smell and the 9% ABV you expect this to be a strong tasting beer, but it actually maintains a lighter body than you would expect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 1 minute ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 54 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity