Muis (with Citra Hops)
Muis from Phantom Carriage pours a bright yellow color and is so cloudy it is completely opaque. There is a huge amount of thick bubbly white head that lasts the entire duration of the beer. Lemon is the predominant flavor with the brettanomyces very prevalent in the aftertaste. The citra hop flavors are present but not overwhelming. A slight tartness adds to the allure of this blonde.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 34 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity