Muis (with Citra Hops)
Muis from Phantom Carriage pours a bright yellow color and is so cloudy it is completely opaque. There is a huge amount of thick bubbly white head that lasts the entire duration of the beer. Lemon is the predominant flavor with the brettanomyces very prevalent in the aftertaste. The citra hop flavors are present but not overwhelming. A slight tartness adds to the allure of this blonde.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for LaGrave. 23 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity