Muis (with Citra Hops)
Muis from Phantom Carriage pours a bright yellow color and is so cloudy it is completely opaque. There is a huge amount of thick bubbly white head that lasts the entire duration of the beer. Lemon is the predominant flavor with the brettanomyces very prevalent in the aftertaste. The citra hop flavors are present but not overwhelming. A slight tartness adds to the allure of this blonde.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 40 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity