Color is between deep gold and pale amber, a bit darker than your typical Helles Lager. One finger of white, fluffy head, with good retention and lacing. Aroma is malt-forward with traditional lager characteristics, along with a hint of spice. Taste is smooth and malty, with doughy, biscuity flavors. There’s a very light, honey sweetness present. Hops are noticeable, with some grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a mouthfeel that is delicate and creamy, but also clean and refreshing. The warm, doughy bread flavors here are pretty incredible. This is a tasty, craft lager, where the Helles style seems to be the way to go.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 42 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity