Mt. Whitney Xtra Pale Ale
Color is a light, golden amber with a thick, appealing head. Very cloudy with some visible sediment that does settle down. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The citrus aroma continues into the taste with lots of orange and grapefruit notes as well as some grain. Mouthfeel is well carbonated with a dry finish. Overall this is a unique Pale Ale and one that hop fans should appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 18 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity