Mt. Whitney Xtra Pale Ale
Color is a light, golden amber with a thick, appealing head. Very cloudy with some visible sediment that does settle down. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The citrus aroma continues into the taste with lots of orange and grapefruit notes as well as some grain. Mouthfeel is well carbonated with a dry finish. Overall this is a unique Pale Ale and one that hop fans should appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 38 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Pina Agria. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity