Mt. Whitney Xtra Pale Ale
Color is a light, golden amber with a thick, appealing head. Very cloudy with some visible sediment that does settle down. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The citrus aroma continues into the taste with lots of orange and grapefruit notes as well as some grain. Mouthfeel is well carbonated with a dry finish. Overall this is a unique Pale Ale and one that hop fans should appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity