Mr. Chimpo pours a straw color, fairly clear, with a thick foamy head. The aroma is a fresh pine hoppiness, but reserved. The hops are the featured player on the taste with tons of dank pine and citrus bitterness paired with a tropical sweetness. The simple malt profile provides a slightly grainy and sweet backdrop, but definitely plays a supporting role on this one. It finishes with a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste that invites the next sip. This beer is bursting with West Coast IPA flavor which, rest-assured, Track 7 is doing its best to keep alive and well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity