Mr. Chimpo pours a straw color, fairly clear, with a thick foamy head. The aroma is a fresh pine hoppiness, but reserved. The hops are the featured player on the taste with tons of dank pine and citrus bitterness paired with a tropical sweetness. The simple malt profile provides a slightly grainy and sweet backdrop, but definitely plays a supporting role on this one. It finishes with a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste that invites the next sip. This beer is bursting with West Coast IPA flavor which, rest-assured, Track 7 is doing its best to keep alive and well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 7 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Supajuice. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Windows Up. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Praga Premium Pils. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity