Mr. Chimpo pours a straw color, fairly clear, with a thick foamy head. The aroma is a fresh pine hoppiness, but reserved. The hops are the featured player on the taste with tons of dank pine and citrus bitterness paired with a tropical sweetness. The simple malt profile provides a slightly grainy and sweet backdrop, but definitely plays a supporting role on this one. It finishes with a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste that invites the next sip. This beer is bursting with West Coast IPA flavor which, rest-assured, Track 7 is doing its best to keep alive and well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to White Night. 3 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity