Moylan's White Christmas Spiced Winter Ale
Moylan's White Christmas is a darker beer than you would expect by reading the name. But it definitely delivers on the Christmas festive spiciness with a strong aroma of pine, orange peel and nutmeg. It has a sweet bread base taste complemented by cinnamon, orange zest, white pepper and clove. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel than the color would suggest but certainly delivers on the Christmas cheer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 41 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity