Moylan's White Christmas Spiced Winter Ale
Moylan's White Christmas is a darker beer than you would expect by reading the name. But it definitely delivers on the Christmas festive spiciness with a strong aroma of pine, orange peel and nutmeg. It has a sweet bread base taste complemented by cinnamon, orange zest, white pepper and clove. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel than the color would suggest but certainly delivers on the Christmas cheer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 48 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity