Moylan's White Christmas Spiced Winter Ale
Moylan's White Christmas is a darker beer than you would expect by reading the name. But it definitely delivers on the Christmas festive spiciness with a strong aroma of pine, orange peel and nutmeg. It has a sweet bread base taste complemented by cinnamon, orange zest, white pepper and clove. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel than the color would suggest but certainly delivers on the Christmas cheer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 28 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 55 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity