Moxie Gold IPA
Moxie Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden color, fairly clear, with 3 fingers of snow white head. The floral hop aroma pours out of this beer and is worth the price alone. A bready, copper taste is finished off with plenty of pine and floral hops. The hops are abundant, but not overly bitter. In a world where haze is becoming the new normal, this is a refreshing throwback and, as you would expect, Stone has no trouble delivering it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity