Moxie Gold IPA
Moxie Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden color, fairly clear, with 3 fingers of snow white head. The floral hop aroma pours out of this beer and is worth the price alone. A bready, copper taste is finished off with plenty of pine and floral hops. The hops are abundant, but not overly bitter. In a world where haze is becoming the new normal, this is a refreshing throwback and, as you would expect, Stone has no trouble delivering it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity