Moxie Gold IPA
Moxie Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden color, fairly clear, with 3 fingers of snow white head. The floral hop aroma pours out of this beer and is worth the price alone. A bready, copper taste is finished off with plenty of pine and floral hops. The hops are abundant, but not overly bitter. In a world where haze is becoming the new normal, this is a refreshing throwback and, as you would expect, Stone has no trouble delivering it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 32 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mo. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity