Mount Kenya IPA
Mount Kenya IPA pours a golden amber color with an off-white, foamy head that is long lasting. Aroma of both coffee and hops. Taste is mostly citrus hops (tangerine and grapefruit) and then black coffee. Malts are for the most part in the background from the two. The coffee flavor isn't overwhelming, but it's certainly noticeable. Slight acidic bitterness that may come from both the hops and the coffee. Medium body, medium carbonation. We haven't bought in to the coffee IPA style yet, but we must say that this is one of the better ones that we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 9 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 37 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity