Mount Kenya IPA
Mount Kenya IPA pours a golden amber color with an off-white, foamy head that is long lasting. Aroma of both coffee and hops. Taste is mostly citrus hops (tangerine and grapefruit) and then black coffee. Malts are for the most part in the background from the two. The coffee flavor isn't overwhelming, but it's certainly noticeable. Slight acidic bitterness that may come from both the hops and the coffee. Medium body, medium carbonation. We haven't bought in to the coffee IPA style yet, but we must say that this is one of the better ones that we've had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 24 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity