Mount Kenya IPA
Mount Kenya IPA pours a golden amber color with an off-white, foamy head that is long lasting. Aroma of both coffee and hops. Taste is mostly citrus hops (tangerine and grapefruit) and then black coffee. Malts are for the most part in the background from the two. The coffee flavor isn’t overwhelming, but it’s certainly noticeable. Slight acidic bitterness that may come from both the hops and the coffee. Medium body, medium carbonation. We haven’t bought in to the coffee IPA style yet, but we must say that this is one of the better ones that we’ve had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 30 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil