Mount Kenya IPA
Mount Kenya IPA pours a golden amber color with an off-white, foamy head that is long lasting. Aroma of both coffee and hops. Taste is mostly citrus hops (tangerine and grapefruit) and then black coffee. Malts are for the most part in the background from the two. The coffee flavor isn’t overwhelming, but it’s certainly noticeable. Slight acidic bitterness that may come from both the hops and the coffee. Medium body, medium carbonation. We haven’t bought in to the coffee IPA style yet, but we must say that this is one of the better ones that we’ve had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 17 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity