Moscatel Barrel Deduction
Pours dark brown with one finger of tan colored, soapy head. Interesting aroma that is malty, sweet, and boozy in nature. Taste has a lot of barrel flavors, with oak and vanilla, plus dark fruit like raisin, fig, cherry, and dates. There’s brown sugar sweetness in the finish, but it’s well balanced and not too sweet. Rich flavors with a full body. The mouthfeel is creamy smooth and nicely carbonated. Belgian-style dubbel at its core, but this beer takes things in a different direction that really results in a worthwhile experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 24 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity