Moscatel Barrel Deduction
Pours dark brown with one finger of tan colored, soapy head. Interesting aroma that is malty, sweet, and boozy in nature. Taste has a lot of barrel flavors, with oak and vanilla, plus dark fruit like raisin, fig, cherry, and dates. There’s brown sugar sweetness in the finish, but it’s well balanced and not too sweet. Rich flavors with a full body. The mouthfeel is creamy smooth and nicely carbonated. Belgian-style dubbel at its core, but this beer takes things in a different direction that really results in a worthwhile experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 19 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity