The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity