The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 2 hours ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity