The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity