The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Daylight Amber. 22 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity