The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity