The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 8 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity