The Mosaic Sour pours a pale yellow color, quite hazy, with a fluffy white head and plenty of carbonation. The aroma is reserved with hints of hops, a slight sour funkiness and lemon fruit. On the first sip, the sourness is very apparent but the palate quickly adjusts to reveal an interesting, distinctly-IPA quality with the sour blended in. The quirkiness of the mosaic hop flavors for some reason work extremely well in the sour environment. The sour mellows out the hops a bit and it finishes smooth and dry leaving no trace of the sourness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is full, creamy and coating and, overall, the beer maintains an excellent balance between tart sourness, malt sweetness, and hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Saison Brett. 38 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity