Mosaic Single Hop IPA
This single hop IPA from Pelican Brewing Company pours a mostly clear, golden color with a thick foamy off-white head. Intense, dank aroma from the Mosaic hops that create melon, tropical fruit, and guava notes. Taste is fruity, with a bit of citrus and pine but mostly tropical fruits. Guava, mango, orange and lime. Then resinous pine and bit of onion. Malt bill provides support but really lets the Mosaic shine. Light body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is clean and refreshing with just a touch of bitterness. Simple yet delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 49 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity