Color is deep gold, super clear transparency, with two fingers of white, bubbly head. Plenty of ascending carbonation bubbles and a fresh smelling, hoppy aroma. Taste is hoppy right off the bat, with flavors of blueberry, mango, citrus, pine, and herbal mint. A little bit of everything on the hop spectrum. Very West Coast style with medium bitterness and a nice dry carbonation. The malts are mostly hidden except for a slightly boozy sweetness on the back end. Finishes with a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall a nicely brewed 100% Mosaic hopped Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Cougar. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity