Color is deep gold, super clear transparency, with two fingers of white, bubbly head. Plenty of ascending carbonation bubbles and a fresh smelling, hoppy aroma. Taste is hoppy right off the bat, with flavors of blueberry, mango, citrus, pine, and herbal mint. A little bit of everything on the hop spectrum. Very West Coast style with medium bitterness and a nice dry carbonation. The malts are mostly hidden except for a slightly boozy sweetness on the back end. Finishes with a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall a nicely brewed 100% Mosaic hopped Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 21 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity