Color is deep gold, super clear transparency, with two fingers of white, bubbly head. Plenty of ascending carbonation bubbles and a fresh smelling, hoppy aroma. Taste is hoppy right off the bat, with flavors of blueberry, mango, citrus, pine, and herbal mint. A little bit of everything on the hop spectrum. Very West Coast style with medium bitterness and a nice dry carbonation. The malts are mostly hidden except for a slightly boozy sweetness on the back end. Finishes with a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall a nicely brewed 100% Mosaic hopped Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 15 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity