Mosaic Promise is a slightly hazy golden yellow color. It pours a very small head, but one that is lasting. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste we get a very well balanced beer. First there are some hoppy citrus flavors, mostly tangerine and grapefruit. But this is supported by a bready and grainy malt backbone. Well carbonated and dry from start to finish. It ends with the same dryness, along with just a touch of honey sweetness. Overall lots of flavor, like a mild IPA without the higher alcohol.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for San Francisco IPA. 3 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity