Mosaic Promise is a slightly hazy golden yellow color. It pours a very small head, but one that is lasting. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste we get a very well balanced beer. First there are some hoppy citrus flavors, mostly tangerine and grapefruit. But this is supported by a bready and grainy malt backbone. Well carbonated and dry from start to finish. It ends with the same dryness, along with just a touch of honey sweetness. Overall lots of flavor, like a mild IPA without the higher alcohol.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity