Mosaic Promise is a slightly hazy golden yellow color. It pours a very small head, but one that is lasting. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste we get a very well balanced beer. First there are some hoppy citrus flavors, mostly tangerine and grapefruit. But this is supported by a bready and grainy malt backbone. Well carbonated and dry from start to finish. It ends with the same dryness, along with just a touch of honey sweetness. Overall lots of flavor, like a mild IPA without the higher alcohol.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity