Mosaic Promise is a slightly hazy golden yellow color. It pours a very small head, but one that is lasting. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste we get a very well balanced beer. First there are some hoppy citrus flavors, mostly tangerine and grapefruit. But this is supported by a bready and grainy malt backbone. Well carbonated and dry from start to finish. It ends with the same dryness, along with just a touch of honey sweetness. Overall lots of flavor, like a mild IPA without the higher alcohol.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 1 minute ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Noel 2017. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity