Mosaic Promise is a slightly hazy golden yellow color. It pours a very small head, but one that is lasting. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste we get a very well balanced beer. First there are some hoppy citrus flavors, mostly tangerine and grapefruit. But this is supported by a bready and grainy malt backbone. Well carbonated and dry from start to finish. It ends with the same dryness, along with just a touch of honey sweetness. Overall lots of flavor, like a mild IPA without the higher alcohol.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 30 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity