Morning Star pours a blood orange/red color and is completely hazy. The aroma has a lot of Belgian yeast qualities with some orange citrus to go along with it. Initially this has a very classic Belgian strong flavor but it quickly transitions to cherry tartness balanced by a sweet candy flavor. There are also other more subtle fruit flavors like grape, banana and orange the lend to the overall complexity of the beer. The alcohol is well hidden at 10.6%. This beer is one of a kind and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 22 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity