Morning Star pours a blood orange/red color and is completely hazy. The aroma has a lot of Belgian yeast qualities with some orange citrus to go along with it. Initially this has a very classic Belgian strong flavor but it quickly transitions to cherry tartness balanced by a sweet candy flavor. There are also other more subtle fruit flavors like grape, banana and orange the lend to the overall complexity of the beer. The alcohol is well hidden at 10.6%. This beer is one of a kind and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 39 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity