Morning Star pours a blood orange/red color and is completely hazy. The aroma has a lot of Belgian yeast qualities with some orange citrus to go along with it. Initially this has a very classic Belgian strong flavor but it quickly transitions to cherry tartness balanced by a sweet candy flavor. There are also other more subtle fruit flavors like grape, banana and orange the lend to the overall complexity of the beer. The alcohol is well hidden at 10.6%. This beer is one of a kind and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity