Morning Star pours a blood orange/red color and is completely hazy. The aroma has a lot of Belgian yeast qualities with some orange citrus to go along with it. Initially this has a very classic Belgian strong flavor but it quickly transitions to cherry tartness balanced by a sweet candy flavor. There are also other more subtle fruit flavors like grape, banana and orange the lend to the overall complexity of the beer. The alcohol is well hidden at 10.6%. This beer is one of a kind and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 50 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity