Morning Star pours a blood orange/red color and is completely hazy. The aroma has a lot of Belgian yeast qualities with some orange citrus to go along with it. Initially this has a very classic Belgian strong flavor but it quickly transitions to cherry tartness balanced by a sweet candy flavor. There are also other more subtle fruit flavors like grape, banana and orange the lend to the overall complexity of the beer. The alcohol is well hidden at 10.6%. This beer is one of a kind and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 41 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity