More Moro Blood Orange IPA
More Moro is an incredibly aromatic beer with almost more orange smell than the senses can process. It is the color of sunrise, cloudy, with champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head. The fruitiness follows the smell with a ton of orange flavor and fizziness on the tongue. The 7% is almost unnoticeable as the hop characteristics are balanced right in line with the fruity sweetness. This is a very drinkable and refreshing beer from Funky Buddha, just in time for summer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity