More Moro Blood Orange IPA
More Moro is an incredibly aromatic beer with almost more orange smell than the senses can process. It is the color of sunrise, cloudy, with champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head. The fruitiness follows the smell with a ton of orange flavor and fizziness on the tongue. The 7% is almost unnoticeable as the hop characteristics are balanced right in line with the fruity sweetness. This is a very drinkable and refreshing beer from Funky Buddha, just in time for summer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 25 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity