More Moro Blood Orange IPA
More Moro is an incredibly aromatic beer with almost more orange smell than the senses can process. It is the color of sunrise, cloudy, with champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head. The fruitiness follows the smell with a ton of orange flavor and fizziness on the tongue. The 7% is almost unnoticeable as the hop characteristics are balanced right in line with the fruity sweetness. This is a very drinkable and refreshing beer from Funky Buddha, just in time for summer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouting Match. 16 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity