More Moro Blood Orange IPA
More Moro is an incredibly aromatic beer with almost more orange smell than the senses can process. It is the color of sunrise, cloudy, with champagne-like bubbles and a thin white head. The fruitiness follows the smell with a ton of orange flavor and fizziness on the tongue. The 7% is almost unnoticeable as the hop characteristics are balanced right in line with the fruity sweetness. This is a very drinkable and refreshing beer from Funky Buddha, just in time for summer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 40 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity