More Dark Lager
Color is dark brown, non-transparent, with one finger of tan colored, soapy head. Aroma is very malt forward, with dark bread and chocolate. Flavor is exactly what you would think based on the appearance. Malty, dark bread, hints of chocolate, coffee, and light molasses, but thankfully not much sweetness. Hops come second with this beer, but there’s a nice amount of bitterness that reminds us of a British pub ale. Nevertheless, it’s a lager! Smooth, creamy mouthfeel with ample carbonation. Very tasty, and easily to put back several of these at 4.8% ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity