Moral Panic pours a golden straw color, non-transparent with lots of streaming carbonation bubbles and a big, white, fizzy head. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is bright, with hoppy flavors of lemon, pear, green apple, pineapple, and lychee. Mild bitterness with malts that are bready and biscuity. Light body, crisp and clean. Should be served ice cold, but if you don’t crush it quickly, the flavors seem to develop as the beer warms. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel and finish. Spot-on for the style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil