Moral Panic pours a golden straw color, non-transparent with lots of streaming carbonation bubbles and a big, white, fizzy head. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is bright, with hoppy flavors of lemon, pear, green apple, pineapple, and lychee. Mild bitterness with malts that are bready and biscuity. Light body, crisp and clean. Should be served ice cold, but if you don’t crush it quickly, the flavors seem to develop as the beer warms. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel and finish. Spot-on for the style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 14 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity