Moral Panic pours a golden straw color, non-transparent with lots of streaming carbonation bubbles and a big, white, fizzy head. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is bright, with hoppy flavors of lemon, pear, green apple, pineapple, and lychee. Mild bitterness with malts that are bready and biscuity. Light body, crisp and clean. Should be served ice cold, but if you don’t crush it quickly, the flavors seem to develop as the beer warms. Dry, refreshing mouthfeel and finish. Spot-on for the style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 16 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil