MoonJuice pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a medium size, foamy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. Subtle aroma but some apparent citrus and tropical fruits. On the taste, there's a solid malt build and overall nice balance. We picked up on varied hop flavors - at first some herbal, grassy hops, and then light peach and tropical fruit. Malts are wheaty, which we wouldn't have known from the label. But this supports the astringent mouthfeel and refreshing nature. Dry, bitter finish where the Galaxy hops really come through. One of our first Arizona IPAs and we're looking to try some more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Betty IPA. 12 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity