MoonJuice pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a medium size, foamy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. Subtle aroma but some apparent citrus and tropical fruits. On the taste, there’s a solid malt build and overall nice balance. We picked up on varied hop flavors – at first some herbal, grassy hops, and then light peach and tropical fruit. Malts are wheaty, which we wouldn’t have known from the label. But this supports the astringent mouthfeel and refreshing nature. Dry, bitter finish where the Galaxy hops really come through. One of our first Arizona IPAs and we’re looking to try some more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 36 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity