MoonJuice pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a medium size, foamy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. Subtle aroma but some apparent citrus and tropical fruits. On the taste, there's a solid malt build and overall nice balance. We picked up on varied hop flavors - at first some herbal, grassy hops, and then light peach and tropical fruit. Malts are wheaty, which we wouldn't have known from the label. But this supports the astringent mouthfeel and refreshing nature. Dry, bitter finish where the Galaxy hops really come through. One of our first Arizona IPAs and we're looking to try some more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 22 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity