MoonJuice pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a medium size, foamy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. Subtle aroma but some apparent citrus and tropical fruits. On the taste, there’s a solid malt build and overall nice balance. We picked up on varied hop flavors – at first some herbal, grassy hops, and then light peach and tropical fruit. Malts are wheaty, which we wouldn’t have known from the label. But this supports the astringent mouthfeel and refreshing nature. Dry, bitter finish where the Galaxy hops really come through. One of our first Arizona IPAs and we’re looking to try some more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 49 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity