MoonJuice pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a medium size, foamy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. Subtle aroma but some apparent citrus and tropical fruits. On the taste, there's a solid malt build and overall nice balance. We picked up on varied hop flavors - at first some herbal, grassy hops, and then light peach and tropical fruit. Malts are wheaty, which we wouldn't have known from the label. But this supports the astringent mouthfeel and refreshing nature. Dry, bitter finish where the Galaxy hops really come through. One of our first Arizona IPAs and we're looking to try some more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity