MoonJuice pours a mostly clear, golden amber color with a medium size, foamy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. Subtle aroma but some apparent citrus and tropical fruits. On the taste, there’s a solid malt build and overall nice balance. We picked up on varied hop flavors – at first some herbal, grassy hops, and then light peach and tropical fruit. Malts are wheaty, which we wouldn’t have known from the label. But this supports the astringent mouthfeel and refreshing nature. Dry, bitter finish where the Galaxy hops really come through. One of our first Arizona IPAs and we’re looking to try some more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 9 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 19 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity