Moo Thunder Stout
Moo Thunder Stout pours deep and dark, letting no light through. It has a medium, coarse tan head that settles and then lingers. The aroma consists of creamy chocolate milk with roasted malt. The mouthfeel is velvety and on the lighter side for a stout, with decent carbonation. The taste is very creamy and powdery, with malted milk balls coming to mind. It is mildly sweet, with cocoa, roasted malts, and very slight coffee. Overall, it's a wonderfully light and refreshing stout you can drink year-round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity