Montucky Cold Snack
The can of this beer offers a ton of information: the beer gives 8% back to local charitable causes, it touts itself as “The Official Unofficial Beer of Montana,” and advised you to “don’t be a jerk” and recycle. What that can does not report is the 4.1% ABV which is a little light for a beer with this much flavor. It pours a golden yellow color with a medium white head and a steady stream of carbonation. The aroma is a reserved blend of barley and corn. It has a classic American lager flavor with a great balance of barley malts and what tastes like light English hops. The malts are not overly sweet and the hops are not overly bitter. The result is a great balance that finishes as crisp as you can imagine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity