Montucky Cold Snack
The can of this beer offers a ton of information: the beer gives 8% back to local charitable causes, it touts itself as “The Official Unofficial Beer of Montana,” and advised you to “don’t be a jerk” and recycle. What that can does not report is the 4.1% ABV which is a little light for a beer with this much flavor. It pours a golden yellow color with a medium white head and a steady stream of carbonation. The aroma is a reserved blend of barley and corn. It has a classic American lager flavor with a great balance of barley malts and what tastes like light English hops. The malts are not overly sweet and the hops are not overly bitter. The result is a great balance that finishes as crisp as you can imagine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 48 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity