Pours a golden straw color that is predominantly clear. We see a steady amount of carbonation bubbles, and two fingers of pure white, foamy head. Lager aroma with cracker-like malts and light, floral or grassy hops. Taste is crisp, clean, and refreshing. It starts with bready malts that have a touch of honey in the background, but it is not at all sweet like some beers in this category. Hops and bitterness are both mild, and they have a grassy or floral flavor, just like we got in the aroma. Would be easy to handle a 6-pack of this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity