Pours a golden straw color that is predominantly clear. We see a steady amount of carbonation bubbles, and two fingers of pure white, foamy head. Lager aroma with cracker-like malts and light, floral or grassy hops. Taste is crisp, clean, and refreshing. It starts with bready malts that have a touch of honey in the background, but it is not at all sweet like some beers in this category. Hops and bitterness are both mild, and they have a grassy or floral flavor, just like we got in the aroma. Would be easy to handle a 6-pack of this on a warm summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity