Color is yellow straw with a very light haze. Thin, white, wispy head that thins pretty quickly. Hoppy, citrus and tropical fruit aroma. On the taste, we get some light floral hop notes first, and then some bolder tropical fruit like banana and pineapple. On the back-end, there’s a very slight acidic bitterness, with hints of lime and grapefruit. Malts are hidden, and this has a very light body with an easy drinking, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 15 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 2 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity