Color is yellow straw with a very light haze. Thin, white, wispy head that thins pretty quickly. Hoppy, citrus and tropical fruit aroma. On the taste, we get some light floral hop notes first, and then some bolder tropical fruit like banana and pineapple. On the back-end, there’s a very slight acidic bitterness, with hints of lime and grapefruit. Malts are hidden, and this has a very light body with an easy drinking, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 33 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nova Vert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity