Molecular Self Assembly
Pours a non-transparent, bright reddish color. White, fizzy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong, with lots of fruit and barrel notes, and a tartness that you can’t miss. The taste has lip-puckering tartness right off the bat. Lots of acidic fruit flavors, especially raspberry and cranberry, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. There’s an underlying semi-sweetness that tries to cut the tartness. We get a touch of the wheat in the finish, but the sourness still dominates. The flavor is intense, but for sour beer fans this is a very nice beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 58 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity