Molecular Self Assembly
Pours a non-transparent, bright reddish color. White, fizzy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong, with lots of fruit and barrel notes, and a tartness that you can’t miss. The taste has lip-puckering tartness right off the bat. Lots of acidic fruit flavors, especially raspberry and cranberry, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. There’s an underlying semi-sweetness that tries to cut the tartness. We get a touch of the wheat in the finish, but the sourness still dominates. The flavor is intense, but for sour beer fans this is a very nice beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity