Molecular Self Assembly
Pours a non-transparent, bright reddish color. White, fizzy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong, with lots of fruit and barrel notes, and a tartness that you can’t miss. The taste has lip-puckering tartness right off the bat. Lots of acidic fruit flavors, especially raspberry and cranberry, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. There’s an underlying semi-sweetness that tries to cut the tartness. We get a touch of the wheat in the finish, but the sourness still dominates. The flavor is intense, but for sour beer fans this is a very nice beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 8 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 57 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity