Mojo so Dope IPA
Mojo so Dope pours a golden yellow, straw color. Very hazy with the look of a Northeast Style IPA. Aroma is all citrus with orange and tangerine standing out. Taste is also citrusy, seems to have Citra and Galaxy but maybe also some Mosaic. Really hoppy and juicy, but not as crazy with the juiciness as some of the hazy IPAs we’ve had lately. Mouthfeel like a wheat beer, then slightly sweet on the finish. This is a tasty local beer and one that will bring us back to Arrow Lodge Brewing again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity