Mojo so Dope IPA
Mojo so Dope pours a golden yellow, straw color. Very hazy with the look of a Northeast Style IPA. Aroma is all citrus with orange and tangerine standing out. Taste is also citrusy, seems to have Citra and Galaxy but maybe also some Mosaic. Really hoppy and juicy, but not as crazy with the juiciness as some of the hazy IPAs we've had lately. Mouthfeel like a wheat beer, then slightly sweet on the finish. This is a tasty local beer and one that will bring us back to Arrow Lodge Brewing again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity