Mojo so Dope IPA
Mojo so Dope pours a golden yellow, straw color. Very hazy with the look of a Northeast Style IPA. Aroma is all citrus with orange and tangerine standing out. Taste is also citrusy, seems to have Citra and Galaxy but maybe also some Mosaic. Really hoppy and juicy, but not as crazy with the juiciness as some of the hazy IPAs we’ve had lately. Mouthfeel like a wheat beer, then slightly sweet on the finish. This is a tasty local beer and one that will bring us back to Arrow Lodge Brewing again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 16 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity