Mojo so Dope IPA
Mojo so Dope pours a golden yellow, straw color. Very hazy with the look of a Northeast Style IPA. Aroma is all citrus with orange and tangerine standing out. Taste is also citrusy, seems to have Citra and Galaxy but maybe also some Mosaic. Really hoppy and juicy, but not as crazy with the juiciness as some of the hazy IPAs we've had lately. Mouthfeel like a wheat beer, then slightly sweet on the finish. This is a tasty local beer and one that will bring us back to Arrow Lodge Brewing again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 57 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity