Mojo so Dope IPA
Mojo so Dope pours a golden yellow, straw color. Very hazy with the look of a Northeast Style IPA. Aroma is all citrus with orange and tangerine standing out. Taste is also citrusy, seems to have Citra and Galaxy but maybe also some Mosaic. Really hoppy and juicy, but not as crazy with the juiciness as some of the hazy IPAs we’ve had lately. Mouthfeel like a wheat beer, then slightly sweet on the finish. This is a tasty local beer and one that will bring us back to Arrow Lodge Brewing again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil