Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition)
Mocha Wednesday is, at 19.4%, one of the strongest beers you can get your hands on. It pours a dark black color with a tan colored filmy head that doesn't stick around very long. It has strong lacing and a thick mouthfeel. There is a lot of cocoa on the aroma and a little bit of light coconut sweetness. It has a dark, rich chocolate flavor with a ton of strong coffee and a touch of molasses sweetness. You can also detect the oak and a little bourbon. This is a big, bold, boozy beer and a definite sipper to be shared with a group of friends.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 33 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity