Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition)
Mocha Wednesday is, at 19.4%, one of the strongest beers you can get your hands on. It pours a dark black color with a tan colored filmy head that doesn't stick around very long. It has strong lacing and a thick mouthfeel. There is a lot of cocoa on the aroma and a little bit of light coconut sweetness. It has a dark, rich chocolate flavor with a ton of strong coffee and a touch of molasses sweetness. You can also detect the oak and a little bourbon. This is a big, bold, boozy beer and a definite sipper to be shared with a group of friends.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity