Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition)
Mocha Wednesday is, at 19.4%, one of the strongest beers you can get your hands on. It pours a dark black color with a tan colored filmy head that doesn't stick around very long. It has strong lacing and a thick mouthfeel. There is a lot of cocoa on the aroma and a little bit of light coconut sweetness. It has a dark, rich chocolate flavor with a ton of strong coffee and a touch of molasses sweetness. You can also detect the oak and a little bourbon. This is a big, bold, boozy beer and a definite sipper to be shared with a group of friends.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Moral Panic. 54 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The 105 IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Grisette Blend #4. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Angelica. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA