Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition)
Mocha Wednesday is, at 19.4%, one of the strongest beers you can get your hands on. It pours a dark black color with a tan colored filmy head that doesn't stick around very long. It has strong lacing and a thick mouthfeel. There is a lot of cocoa on the aroma and a little bit of light coconut sweetness. It has a dark, rich chocolate flavor with a ton of strong coffee and a touch of molasses sweetness. You can also detect the oak and a little bourbon. This is a big, bold, boozy beer and a definite sipper to be shared with a group of friends.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 20 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity