Mocha Merlin pours a chocolatey dark brown with a one finger tan head. The aroma is nice and roasty coffee with notes of chocolate milk. Taste follows, with a creamy oatmeal taste leading marked with the perfect amount of roasted coffee and cocoa. There's a dark roasted malt characteristic too. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is lively. It finishes balanced with sweetness and a slight roasty bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 37 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Gummy Worms. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity