Mocha Merlin pours a chocolatey dark brown with a one finger tan head. The aroma is nice and roasty coffee with notes of chocolate milk. Taste follows, with a creamy oatmeal taste leading marked with the perfect amount of roasted coffee and cocoa. There's a dark roasted malt characteristic too. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is lively. It finishes balanced with sweetness and a slight roasty bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 23 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity