Mocha Merlin pours a chocolatey dark brown with a one finger tan head. The aroma is nice and roasty coffee with notes of chocolate milk. Taste follows, with a creamy oatmeal taste leading marked with the perfect amount of roasted coffee and cocoa. There's a dark roasted malt characteristic too. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is lively. It finishes balanced with sweetness and a slight roasty bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity