Mocha Merlin pours a chocolatey dark brown with a one finger tan head. The aroma is nice and roasty coffee with notes of chocolate milk. Taste follows, with a creamy oatmeal taste leading marked with the perfect amount of roasted coffee and cocoa. There's a dark roasted malt characteristic too. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is lively. It finishes balanced with sweetness and a slight roasty bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for IPA Del Rey. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity