Missouri Mule pours a cloudy, dark orange color. It's very aromatic, predominantly with apricot and honey but also hints of floral lavender. The taste is very malt forward with a biscuity taste blended with reserved, grassy hops. There is some herbal spice notes as well with hints of coriander. This is a bold beer with pretty intense flavors. It is definitely better if you can find it fresh.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 11 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cashmere XPA. 5 hours ago
- Beermonk commented on beer Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Pterodactyl. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity