Missouri Mule pours a cloudy, dark orange color. It's very aromatic, predominantly with apricot and honey but also hints of floral lavender. The taste is very malt forward with a biscuity taste blended with reserved, grassy hops. There is some herbal spice notes as well with hints of coriander. This is a bold beer with pretty intense flavors. It is definitely better if you can find it fresh.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 32 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity