Minute After Midnight
Minute After Midnight pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark, tan, creamy head. Strong aroma and then big, bold, malt-forward flavors. The coffee flavors are noticeable but not overwhelming, and it’s a little sweet but not too sweet. We also get toffee, macadamia nut, brown sugar and molasses, especially on the back-end. Mouthfeel has lactose and a creamy sweetness. The 10.5% is super drinkable yet complex, as Coldfire did an excellent job balancing the dark roasted malts with the sweetness. High quality and enjoyable for a cool fall or winter evening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Boom Sauce. 16 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Murphy's Irish Stout. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity