Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really "feel" the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 54 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity