Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really "feel" the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 39 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity