Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really "feel" the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity