Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really “feel” the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Trellis Buster. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity