Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really “feel” the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 11 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity