Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really “feel” the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 2 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 56 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity