Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really "feel" the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 20 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity