Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really "feel" the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity