Mint Chocolate Porter
Color is super dark brown with a thin head. Smells amazing with cocoa and mint, and you can really "feel" the mint in the aroma. Taste is malt forward but the chocolate is a little more reserved that we were expecting. The sweetness is also light, with a flavor that is more like molasses than chocolate. Hops are floral and earthy, and the mint really takes over with some medicinal peppermint notes from start to finish. Almost as if you took some of those Andes mints and melted them into liquid form. Light bodied and refreshing, this seasonal porter is quite appropriate for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 44 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity